DOPPELGAENGER TRAVEL ABN 86 153 205 139
As a responsible travel agent we seek to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products, services and customer service.
We are committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our customers and staff on the manner in which we receive and manage your complaint. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling your complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
- You are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling processes,
- Both you and our staff understand our complaints handling process,
- Your complaint is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information and evidence,
- We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information,
- Your complaint is considered on its merits taking into account individual circumstances and needs.
Details of our Complaints Handling Policy and Procedures can be found here.
To submit a complaint, please complete the form and email it to info (at) doppelgaenger.com.au
Last updated: 29 April 2015
Related: Please read our Terms and Conditions here